- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 Allendale St, Baltimore, MD 212291 bath, 840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,870 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Lot depth: 85
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 2299B022
- Zillow Home ID: 36522626
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Allendale Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Allendale market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 47.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 6.3% lower than in Baltimore, and 188.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Allendale home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Allendale home values.
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
1,428 sqft, 2,178 sqft lot, built in 1925
- 1 beds, 1.5 baths
- 402 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$50K--1840
- 404 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$49K--1840
- 406 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$50K--1840
- 408 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$56K--1.5840
- 410 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$61K--1840
- 332 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$124K31.51,216
- 412 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$62K--1840
- 3708 W Mulberry St Baltimore, MD$76K--1840
- 330 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$119K3--1,152
- 414 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$74K--1840
- Allendale St Baltimore, MD$119K--21,152
- Allendale St Baltimore, MD$50K--1840
- 3710 W Mulberry St Baltimore, MD$50K--1840
- 328 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$124K--2.51,152
- 416 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$80K--1840
- 3712 W Mulberry St Baltimore, MD$72K--1840
- 326 Allendale St Baltimore, MD$61K321,137
- 3707 W Mulberry St Baltimore, MD$82K--1840
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.