400 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139
For Sale: $15,900,000
- Days on Zillow342
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #A1734349
- Zillow Home ID2141444939
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$13,926,353||$7.38M – $21.4M||+$513,322||$2,183||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$7,269/mo||$2.1K – $15K/mo||-$390||$1.14||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts South Pointe home values will increase 4.9% next year, compared to a 7% increase for Miami Beach as a whole. Among South Pointe homes, this home is 2240.6% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 266.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Pointe market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 19.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.8% less than in Miami Beach, and 112.1% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help South Pointe home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Pointe home values.
Neighborhood for 400 Alton Road
Nearby Schools in Miami Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- South Pointe Elementary (assigned) PK-5 0.1 mi
- Miami Beach Senior High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- Nautilus Middle (assigned) 6-8 2.7 mi
- Fisher Island Day School PK-4 0.6 mi
- Fienberg/Fisher K-8 Center PK-8 1.0 mi
- Mechina of South Florida 7-12 1.5 mi
- Rabbi Alexander S. Gross Hebrew Academy... PK-12 1.9 mi
Get more information
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005