400 Amesbury Line Rd, Haverhill, MA 018303 beds, 2 baths, 2,117 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- 69 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: 71702601
- Finished basement, 432 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Stables,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH1_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,BTH1_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks),ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Electric,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Gambrel /Dutch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,WARRANTY \ No,
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,117 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0475 B:00001 L:2
- Zillow Home ID: 56051166
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Amesbury Line Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01830 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 17.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.6% less than in Haverhill, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01830 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Haverhill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01830 home values.
- 1 Oak Hill Rd Haverhill, MA$291K31.51,764
- 7 Ridge Rd Haverhill, MA$315K421,512
- 3 Ridge Rd Haverhill, MA$472K32.53,764
- 1 Ridge Rd Haverhill, MA$356K332,541
- 6 Ridge Rd Haverhill, MA$358K32.51,962
- 2 Oak Hill Rd Haverhill, MA$306K321,924
- 2 Ridge Rd Haverhill, MA$376K32.52,214
- 7 Oak Hill Rd Haverhill, MA$311K322,326
- 950 E Broadway Haverhill, MA$388K322,507
- 2 Pine Ridge Rd Haverhill, MA$318K321,494
- 4 Pine Ridge Rd Haverhill, MA$354K32.51,872
- 5 Ridge Rd Haverhill, MA$374K42.52,345
- 4 Ridge Rd Haverhill, MA$386K42.53,342
- 919 E Broadway Haverhill, MA$349K32.51,980
- 15 E Main St Haverhill, MA$354K221,901
- 16 E Main St Haverhill, MA$353K32.51,728
- 5 Oak Hill Rd Haverhill, MA$326K32.52,439
- 390 Amesbury Line Rd Haverhill, MA$232K41.51,728
- 1 Pine Ridge Rd Haverhill, MA$352K32.52,434
- 18 E Main St Haverhill, MA$299K321,764
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!