This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,663 all time views
- HOA Fee: $418
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $240,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Area Num \ New London, Assessments \ Unknown, Basement Type \ None, Complex Management \ Professional-Off Site, Cooling System \ Central Air, Development Type \ Condominium, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Fuel Tank Description \ Non Applicable, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Heat Type \ Heat Pump, Hot Water Fuel \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Cable - Available, Interior Feature \ Sauna, Last Status \ Active, Laundry Room Info \ First Floor, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell Listing Agreement, Mill Rate \ 34.2700, Neighborhood \ New London (78), Park Garage Type \ Under House, Property Sub Type \ Condo, Property Type \ Residential, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Sq Ft Includes Below Grade Area \ Unknown, Sq Ft Source \ Town Records, Status \ Active, Style \ Mid Rise, Tax Year \ 7/14-6/15, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 36
- Floor size: 1,567 sqft
- Parcel #: M:F13 B:0109 L:0104
- Zillow Home ID: 69058364
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $143-340K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06320 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.7% fall for New London as a whole. Among 06320 homes, this home is valued 81.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 55.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06320, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% greater than in New London, and 160% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06320 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New London.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06320 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (33)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 400 Bank St|
Nearby Schools in New London
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!