- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 54 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,024 all time views
- 21 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $240,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $77
- MLS #: 118661
- View Virtual Tour
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 600 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances \ Built-in Microwave, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Double Oven, Appliances \ Gas cooktop, Appliances \ Stainless steel type, Appliances \ Wine cooler, Attic \ Eve Storage, BasementAndFoundation \ Crawl Space, Construction \ Brick Veneer, Cooling \ Central, DiningAndLiving \ Combination, DiningAndLiving \ Formal Dining, DiningAndLiving \ Great Room/Den, Disclosures \ None Known, ExteriorFeatures \ Concrete Drive, ExteriorFeatures \ Lawn Sprinklers, ExteriorFeatures \ Storage Building, ExteriorFeatures \ Wooded Lot, Fencing \ Aluminum, Fencing \ Full, Fencing \ Rear Only, Fencing \ Wood, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl, GarageAndCarport \ Double Attached Garage, HeatingFuel \ Electric, HeatingSystem \ Fireplace, HeatingSystem \ Heat Pump, HoaAmenities \ None, InteriorFeatures \ Central Vacuum, InteriorFeatures \ Gas logs, InteriorFeatures \ Granite, InteriorFeatures \ Laundry Room, InteriorFeatures \ Tile shower, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Closets, InteriorFeatures \ Walk-in Shower, InteriorFeatures \ Whirlpool, MiscSearch1 \ Bonus-Finished, MiscSearch1 \ Remodeled, MiscSearch1 \ Sunroom, MiscSearch1 \ Workshop, MiscSearch2 \ Garage Door Opener, MiscSearch2 \ Less than .5 acres, Porch \ Brick, Porch \ Patio, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition Shingle, Style \ Traditional, Type \ Site Built, WaterAndSewer \ City Sewer, WaterAndSewer \ City Water, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Doors, WindowsAndDoors \ Storm Windows
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,115 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 115
- Parcel #: 041011
- Zillow Home ID: 51443379
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $177-264K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 27834 home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Greenville as a whole. Among 27834 homes, this home is 232.5% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 32.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71% higher than in Greenville, and 198.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
|210 S Baywood Ln Greenville, NC||$162K||3||2.5||1,827|
|402 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$167K||3||2.5||1,895|
|403 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$188K||3||2||2,013|
|332 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$184K||4||2||2,002|
|208 S Baywood Ln Greenville, NC||$148K||3||2||1,602|
|405 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$210K||4||3||2,436|
|404 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$187K||4||2.5||2,188|
|401 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$294K||5||4.5||3,550|
|211 S Baywood Ln Greenville, NC||$166K||3||2.5||1,936|
|407 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$187K||3||2||2,027|
|102 Crestline Pl Greenville, NC||$260K||4||2.5||3,567|
|206 S Baywood Ln Greenville, NC||$150K||3||2||1,596|
|400 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC||$210K||3||2||2,100|
|209 S Baywood Ln Greenville, NC||$160K||3||3||1,793|
|330 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$170K||3||2||1,883|
|500 Cedarhurst Rd Greenville, NC||$185K||3||2.5||2,100|
|402 Kempton Dr Greenville, NC||$238K||4||2.5||2,640|
|3703 Walnut Dr Greenville, NC||$212K||3||2.5||2,373|
|104 Crestline Pl Greenville, NC||$209K||3||2.5||2,675|
|207 S Baywood Ln Greenville, NC||$167K||4||2.5||2,009|
Nearby Schools in Greenville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.