- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 Crestwood Ave, Wadsworth, OH 442813 beds, 2 baths, 1,741 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1946
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $156,289
- Price/sqft: $90
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,741 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 98
- Parcel #: 04020B10175
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 34910301
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Crestwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44281 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.8% lower than in Wadsworth, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 44281 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wadsworth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44281 home values.
- 394 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$108K31950
- 412 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$152K31.51,996
- 388 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$93K31826
- 382 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$128K321,732
- 418 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$180K42.52,279
- 395 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$113K32952
- 409 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$220K31.51,548
- 376 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$125K31.51,355
- 405 Woodland Ave Wadsworth, OH$193K421,890
- 389 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$105K21875
- 403 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$130K31.51,448
- 421 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$115K211,116
- 428 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$208K42.52,782
- 383 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$155K42.51,606
- 370 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$173K321,561
- 255 Falk Ave Wadsworth, OH$173K42.52,016
- 377 Crestwood Ave Wadsworth, OH$139K32.51,537
- 398 Woodland Ave Wadsworth, OH$126K311,260
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.