- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 Crocker Ave, Daly City, CA 940143 beds, 2 baths, 1,420 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 2,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- Last sold: May 2000 for $415,000
- Finished basement, 850 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,420 sqft
- Lot depth: 96
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 004103140
- Zillow Home ID: 15461993
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Crocker Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23.3% higher than in Daly City, and 44.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Daly City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94014 home values.
- 414 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$533K211,130
- 426 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$534K321,010
- 1119 Hanover St Daly City, CA$541K211,120
- 438 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$526K211,010
- 1106 Hanover St Daly City, CA$649K322,233
- 1125 Hanover St Daly City, CA$483K21940
- 450 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$536K311,260
- 374 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$541K211,120
- 1131 Hanover St Daly City, CA$516K221,010
- 312 Peoria St Daly City, CA$573K221,690
- 462 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$532K21950
- 362 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$546K211,030
- 316 Peoria St Daly City, CA$521K31.51,250
- 308 Peoria St Daly City, CA$537K211,030
- 320 Peoria St Daly City, CA$450K211,140
- 1137 Hanover St Daly City, CA$498K21970
- 474 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$539K31950
- 350 Crocker Ave Daly City, CA$548K221,360
- 1118 Hanover St Daly City, CA$542K311,110
- 324 Peoria St Daly City, CA$526K211,390
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.