A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- Views: 8,088 all time views
- HOA Fee: $555
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: May 2014 for $440,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $313
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- View: Water
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Gas, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Exterior, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Granite, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tile, Bathroom \ Tub, Bathroom \ Updated Bath(s), Construction Type \ Concrete, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining "L", Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Other, Garage Parking Features \ Common Parking Area, Garage Parking Features \ Covered Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Electric Gate, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Site Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Parking Area, Garage Parking Features \ Uncovered Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Underground Parking, Heating \ Other, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Electric, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Community Facility, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Community Facility, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer - Public, Special Features \ Elevator / Lift, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, View \ Bay, View \ Bridge, View \ Forest/Woods, View \ Water, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,404 sqft
- Parcel #: 106290080
- Zillow Home ID: 15629725
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $580K-1.01M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94002 home values will increase 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Belmont as a whole. Among 94002 homes, this home is valued 40.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 54.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 81.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (221)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 300 Davey Glen Rd|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)9-121.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.