400 E 52nd StAPT 7K, New York, NY 10022
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow213
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional Features,Rooms: Gallery,Rooms: Home Office,East Exposure,Dishwasher
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- MLS #2596455
- Parcel #1363004300400000000007K
- Room Count3
- # Stories17.0
- Unit Count151
- Zillow Home ID72539569
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$745,197||$581K – $850K||-$38,362||$803||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,537/mo||$2.7K – $4.7K/mo||+$16||$3.82||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is 59.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 175.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 0.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 53.5% less than in New York Metro, and 92.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 400 E 52nd Street APT 7K
- Apt 4K--11.0900
- Apt 1A$456K--1.0--
- Apt 1B$364KStudio1.0--
- Apt 1F$389K------
- Apt 2J$637K------
- Apt 3A$1.3M------
- Apt 3B$418K------
- Apt 3F$1.96M33.0--
- Apt 5C$624K11.0--
- Apt 6E$445K------
- Apt 6J$737K------
- Apt 7A$1.14M------
- Apt 7D$1.33M------
- Apt 8B$414K------
- Apt 8C$500K11.0850
- Apt 8D$1.17M------
- Apt 9G$792K------
- # IE$405K------
- # 100$1.39M------
- Apt 11D$1.07M22.01,366
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Art and Design High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- P.S. 59 Beekman Hill International (assigned) K-5 0.6 mi
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 0.7 mi
- Repertory Company High School for Theat... (assigned) 9-12 1.2 mi
- Information Technology High (assigned) 9-12 1.3 mi
- Professional Performing Arts High (assigned) 6-12 1.5 mi
- Junior High School 104 Simon Baruch (assigned) 6-8 1.5 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005