400 Faison Ave, Charlotte, NC 282053 beds, 2 baths, 1,426 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,708 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2007 for $149,000
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,426 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 08306801
- Zillow Home ID: 6188141
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Faison Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Charlotte market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 57.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 38.8% less than in Charlotte, and 120.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Charlotte home values rise more quickly than other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Charlotte home values.
- 404 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$90K--21,274
- 410 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$107K--21,428
- 2700 N Brevard St Charlotte, NC$79K21835
- 414 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$171K321,081
- 2718 N Brevard St Charlotte, NC$94K----835
- 2724 N Brevard St Charlotte, NC--------
- 400 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$112K32--
- 422 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$175K321,070
- 2808 N Brevard St Charlotte, NC$93K21915
- 423 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$195K311,264
- 427 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$176K321,276
- 431 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC--------
- 424 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$101K--21,274
- 2814 N Brevard St Charlotte, NC$95K21930
- 417 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$80K311,276
- 423 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$188K------
- 430 Faison Ave Charlotte, NC$240K22.51,400
- 2820 N Brevard St Charlotte, NC$168K11850
- 411 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$76K21959
- 529 Charles Ave Charlotte, NC$120K211,096
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.