400 G St, Petaluma, CA 949522 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,744 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces
- View: Park
- Dining Room \ Formal,Exterior \ Alum Siding,Exterior \ Stucco,Living Room \ Great Room,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Other,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ BAREIS Lockbox,Showing \ Contact List Agent,Showing \ Do Not Disturb,Showing \ Pets-See Confid,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Bungalow,Style \ Craftsman,Style \ Vintage,View(s) \ Park,
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,744 sqft
- Parcel #: 008116015
- Zillow Home ID: 15754126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 G Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94952 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 9.1% greater than in Petaluma, and 64.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94952 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Petaluma.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94952 home values.
- 406 G St Petaluma, CA$296K11785
- 420 4th St Petaluma, CA$489K211,034
- 410 G St Petaluma, CA$488K211,201
- 429 4th St Petaluma, CA$572K211,967
- 427 4th St Petaluma, CA$468K221,209
- 423 4th St Petaluma, CA$474K221,130
- 414 G St Petaluma, CA$559K311,064
- 416 4th St Petaluma, CA$585K321,420
- 409 4th St Petaluma, CA$441K21--
- 310 G St Petaluma, CA$461K221,048
- 501 4th St Petaluma, CA$553K341,707
- 426 Petaluma Blvd S Petaluma, CA$457K21.51,253
- 416 G St Petaluma, CA$656K422,303
- 422 Petaluma Blvd S Petaluma, CA$442K221,194
- 412 4th St Petaluma, CA$513K211,280
- 416 Petaluma Blvd S Petaluma, CA$660K322,634
- 430 Petaluma Blvd S Petaluma, CA$469K321,390
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!