400 Glencurry Dr, Charlotte, NC 282144 beds, 3 baths, 3,022 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2011 for $145,000
- Parking: 564 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,022 sqft
- Parcel #: 03125304
- Zillow Home ID: 6149906
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Glencurry Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Coulwood West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 129.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45% higher than in Charlotte, and 423.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Coulwood West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Coulwood West home values.
- 408 Glencurry Dr Charlotte, NC$167K322,077
- 328 Glencurry Dr Charlotte, NC$170K32.52,025
- 133 Benbow Ln Charlotte, NC$158K322,180
- 149 Benbow Ln Charlotte, NC$185K323,161
- 405 Glencurry Dr Charlotte, NC$195K32.52,664
- 125 Benbow Ln Charlotte, NC$157K322,808
- 416 Glencurry Dr Charlotte, NC$165K42.52,565
- 318 Glencurry Dr Charlotte, NC--------
- 161 Benbow Ln Charlotte, NC$163K322,456
- 415 Glencurry Dr Charlotte, NC$167K32.52,485
- 8946 Fallsdale Dr Charlotte, NC--------
- 113 Benbow Ln Charlotte, NC$161K321,680
- 140 Benbow Ln Charlotte, NC$170K42.52,545
- 150 Benbow Ln Charlotte, NC$169K322,010
- 8921 Fallsdale Dr Charlotte, NC$184K432,465
- 124 Benbow Ln Charlotte, NC$165K422,261
- 428 Glencurry Dr Charlotte, NC$136K321,648
- 308 Glencurry Dr Charlotte, NC$170K322,119
- 8725 Fallsdale Dr Charlotte, NC$173K322,100
- 8817 Fallsdale Dr Charlotte, NC$175K322,129
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.