- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 Kemp Ln, Chesapeake, VA 233254 beds, 3 baths, 2,281 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.75 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $252,500
- Price/sqft: $111
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 380 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,281 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0134021000400
- Zillow Home ID: 61373929
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Kemp Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Indian River, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Chesapeake, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Indian River home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Chesapeake.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Indian River home values.
- 402 Kemp Ln Chesapeake, VA$326K532,877
- 501 Kemp Ln Chesapeake, VA$323K32.52,778
- 2916 Princeton Ave Chesapeake, VA$152K311,430
- 405 Kemp Ln Chesapeake, VA$259K422,562
- 403 Kemp Ln Chesapeake, VA$269K422,044
- 360 Kemp Ln Chesapeake, VA$196K211,203
- 404 Kemp Ln Chesapeake, VA$461K32.53,942
- 3001 Springfield Ave Chesapeake, VA$127K31849
- 504 Kemp Ln Chesapeake, VA$294K322,386
- 2916 Princeton Ave # A Chesapeake, VA$129K21800
- 415 Kemp Ln Chesapeake, VA$282K322,222
- 2911 Princeton Ave Chesapeake, VA$187K421,880
- 2911 Springfield Ave Chesapeake, VA$232K322,452
- 2912 Princeton Ave Chesapeake, VA$166K311,410
- 510 Kemp Ln Chesapeake, VA$289K322,414
- 413 Kemp Ln Chesapeake, VA$277K31.51,865
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!