400 Lloyd Rd, Euclid, OH 441324 beds, 3 baths, 1,747 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1954
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $89,900
- Price/sqft: $51
- Finished basement, 582 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,747 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 64
- Parcel #: 64512002
- Zillow Home ID: 33633848
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Lloyd Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44132, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% lower than in Euclid, and 130% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 44132 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Euclid.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44132 home values.
- 410 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$139K331,747
- 390 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$89K321,506
- 420 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$93K211,160
- 27540 Parkwood Dr Euclid, OH$76K211,147
- 27601 Fullerwood Dr Cleveland, OH$84K21937
- 27631 Fullerwood Dr Euclid, OH$82K21941
- 27551 Fullerwood Dr Euclid, OH$144K521,987
- 380 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$98K31.51,286
- 430 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$93K211,160
- 27480 Parkwood Dr Euclid, OH$73K41.51,629
- 27501 Fullerwood Dr Euclid, OH$79K421,564
- 370 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$58K31.51,200
- 440 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$77K331,768
- 391 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$74K31.51,362
- 401 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$60K211,170
- 411 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$61K211,170
- 381 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$93K311,530
- 27420 Parkwood Dr Euclid, OH$82K31.51,629
- 27461 Fullerwood Dr Euclid, OH$80K31.51,536
- 371 Lloyd Rd Euclid, OH$94K311,170
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.