400 Marine St, Richmond, CA 94801Studio, 5,464 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6 sqft
- Multi Family
- Basement \ None,Basement \ Storage Area,Exterior \ Stucco,Laundry Appliance \ Common Room,Pool \ No,Property Type \ Multi Unit 2-4,Roof \ Composition,Showing \ 24 Hr Notice,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ Call Listing Agent,Showing \ Call Listing Office,Showing \ Do Not Disturb,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ Restricted Hours,Style \ Chalet,View(s) \ Bay,View(s) \ Bridges,View(s) \ City,View(s) \ Panoramic,
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 5,464 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110716706
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Marine Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94801, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% higher than in Richmond, and 79% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94801 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94801 home values.
- 400 Marine St # 414 Richmond, CA$1.5M----5,464
- Golden Gate Ave Richmond, CA--------
- 715 Golden Gate Ave Richmond, CA$531K21853
- 424 Marine St Richmond, CA$804K221,723
- 719 Golden Gate Ave Richmond, CA$660K21.51,641
- 706 Western Dr Richmond, CA$958K221,964
- 401 Marine St # 405 Richmond, CA$1.44M----4,137
- 646 Western Dr Richmond, CA$911K321,897
- 714 Western Dr Richmond, CA$933K321,891
- 725 Golden Gate Ave Richmond, CA$618K22986
- 706 Golden Gate Ave Richmond, CA$609K21.51,322
- 635 Golden Gate Ave Richmond, CA$578K311,180
- 316 Marine St Richmond, CA$805K----2,282
- 720 Golden Gate Ave Richmond, CA$581K421,482
- 632 Western Dr Richmond, CA$909K331,825
- 631 Golden Gate Ave Richmond, CA$756K31.51,532
- 724 Golden Gate Ave Richmond, CA$573K421,482
- 733 Golden Gate Ave Richmond, CA$606K311,413
- 726 Lobos Ave Richmond, CA$817K321,725
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292