400 Marlborough StAPT 8, Boston, MA 02115
Sold on 6/18/12: $1,030,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,310 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:Jun 2012 for $1,030,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
), 2 bathrooms, laundry, central air and 2 PARKING SPACES!
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow551
- Exterior MaterialBrick
- Last Remodel Year1982
- Parcel #W:05 P:03600 S:016
- Room Count6
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count9
- Zillow Home ID59169002
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,148,135||$1.07M – $1.26M||+$6,468||$876||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,640/mo||$2.3K – $5.0K/mo||+$12||$2.78||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts Back Bay home values will increase 6.2% next year, compared to a 3.3% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 41.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Back Bay market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 5.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74.3% less than in Boston, and 91.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
Neighborhood for 400 Marlborough Street APT 8
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Boston Latin School (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.1 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
- Quincy Upper School (assigned) 6-12 & ungraded 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005