This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $495-568K.
Improve This Home's Value
The return values below are estimates based on the region, home facts, and past sales data. Your situation may vary based on current finish level of the room, changing style trends, depreciation, and how much of the project budget is invested in structural changes vs. functional/cosmetic improvements.
Price / Tax History
- Spacious (approx. 1,050sf.) 1 Bed room + Den (separated by door)
- Large bath room with tub; accessible from both Master Bed room and Den
- Roomy walk-in closet
- Stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops / breakfast bar in
- Professionally managed with full-time Building Manager and on-site Building Engineer / Handyman
- Loaded with amenities (24 hr. business center, large+fully equipped state of the art gym with flat screen TVs, party room (reservable for private events) with cozy lounge areas, pool table, bar, sound system + flat screen TV to entertain and play or just relax)
- 24/7 on-site security and concierge service
- Gorgeous roof terrace with pool, BBQ stations, sun deck, beautiful landscaping and spectacular views of the Capitol Building Dome and Downtown. This is one of the best places in DC to watch the 4th of July fireworks, but also large enough to provide a quiet corner for a dinner for two or a whole section (can be
reserved) for a private roof party
- One of DCs most vibrant neighborhoods - Mt. Vernon Triangle / Chinatown.
- WalkScore of 97!
- Walk everywhere:
Office, upscale 24-hour Safeway grocery store, two VIDA Health Clubs, 24 hour CVS (on ground floor), urban WalMart, ACE hardware store;
Restaurants, designer clothing stores, and entertainment such as the Verizon Center (NBA basketball, NHL hockey & concerts), Bowling, Movies, Theaters (Warner, National, Ford's, Shakespeare);
Capitol Building and National Mall, Art Galleries and Smithsonian Museums, salons, day spas, coffee shops and tea houses...and the list goes on!
TRANSPORTATION / ACCESS:
- Two blocks from Gallery Place/Chinatown and Judiciary Square Metro Stations (Red, Green and Yellow Lines) -- only 6 stops to DCA National Airport
- Four blocks from Union Station with access to Amtrak / Buses to NYC, Philly, Boston, etc., Maryland Rail Commuter Service (MARC), Virginia Railway Express (VRE)
- Immediate access to I-395 on-ramp (10 min. drive to DCA Nat. Airport)
- Close proximity to Capitol Hill, Georgetown University Law Center, DC Convention Center, DC Courts, 2 Metro stops / 15 min. walk to K St. / CBD
- Available December 1, 2015
- Min. 12 month lease required
- One-month security deposit
- Credit check may be required
- Rent: $2,500 / mo.
- Secure underground parking available for additional $200 / month
- No pets; no smoking in unit
- Built in 2004
- All time views: 693
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $362,250
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Business Center
- Granite countertop
- Living room
- Secured entry
- Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- Floor size: 1,050 sqft
- Parcel #: 0517 2518
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 68080916
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Judiciary Square
Nearby Schools in Washington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org