- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 Maywood Ave, Raleigh, NC 276031 bath, 3,547 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $72,000
- Price/sqft: $20
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,547 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1930
- Parcel #: 170318322162000
- Zillow Home ID: 6422708
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Maywood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest Raleigh market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 24% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 44.3% lower than in Raleigh, and 34.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest Raleigh home values.
- 348 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC$76K--11,312
- 412 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$124K--21,783
- 338 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$111K--11,234
- 401 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$75K--2--
- 407 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$81K--11,260
- 344 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC$80K--11,082
- 341 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC$74K--1--
- 416 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$85K--11,100
- 409 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$122K221,135
- 1506 Montrose St Raleigh, NC$77K--11,166
- 334 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$75K--1672
- 1501 Montrose St Raleigh, NC$86K--11,378
- 340 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC$76K--11,160
- 420 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$151K--21,249
- 1512 Montrose St Raleigh, NC$97K--11,112
- 1509 Montrose St Raleigh, NC$81K--21,209
- 330 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$82K--11,190
- 337 Summit Ave Raleigh, NC--------
- 337 Maywood Ave Raleigh, NC$80K--11,122
- 1515 Montrose St Raleigh, NC$85K--21,447
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292