400 Melrose Ave E APT 402, Seattle, WA 981021 bed, 1 bath, 900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1967
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Apr 2005 for $191,310
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Granite Countertops,Renovated Kitchen,Stainless Steel Appliances,Washer/Dryer in Unit
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 6.0
- Unit count: 49
- Floor size: 900 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Parcel #: 7504440240
- Zillow Home ID: 49040321
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Melrose Avenue E APT 402
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Capitol Hill, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.6% less than in Seattle, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Capitol Hill home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Capitol Hill home values.
- Apt 101$352K211,165
- Apt 102$348K221,120
- Apt 103$348K221,090
- Apt 104$373K221,260
- Apt 201$348K221,085
- Apt 202$268K11773
- Apt 203$266K11773
- Apt 205$233K11785
- Apt 206$267K11780
- Apt 207$266K11773
- Apt 208$268K11773
- Apt 209$354K21.51,085
- Apt 301$352K221,117
- Apt 302$276K11818
- Apt 303$275K11818
- Apt 304$281K11818
- Apt 305$271K11785
- Apt 306$271K11780
- Apt 307$271K11773
- Apt 308$275K11773
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292