400 Moosehorn Rd, East Greenwich, RI 028183 beds, 2 baths, 1,248 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,248 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:048 B:014 L:025 U:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65856200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Moosehorn Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02818 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 16.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.4% higher than in East Greenwich, and 67.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02818 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in East Greenwich.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02818 home values.
- 2266 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$410K21.52,232
- 2271 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$585K332,884
- 370 Moosehorn Rd East Greenwich, RI$532K43.52,649
- Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$546K32.52,848
- 2220 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$545K42.53,400
- 20 Partridge Run East Greenwich, RI$623K42.53,968
- 399 Moosehorn Rd East Greenwich, RI$337K22.51,434
- 365 Moosehorn Rd East Greenwich, RI$385K422,125
- 5 Partridge Run East Greenwich, RI$616K432,928
- 380 Moosehorn Rd East Greenwich, RI$464K432,326
- 385 Moosehorn Rd East Greenwich, RI$419K43.52,807
- 45 Partridge Run East Greenwich, RI$546K42.53,210
- 355 Moosehorn Rd East Greenwich, RI$467K43.53,248
- 30 Partridge Run East Greenwich, RI$650K33.52,931
- 15 Partridge Run East Greenwich, RI$622K43.54,256
- 2187 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$649K333,420
- 2200 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$681K42.52,836
- 2197 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$458K32.52,356
- 2359 Middle Rd East Greenwich, RI$285K------
Nearby Schools in East Greenwich
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!