400 N Main St, Bernville, PA 19506Studio
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1901
- 139 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- MLS #: 6364261
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 45
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 9
- Heating: Oil
- Zillow Home ID: 2119023455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 N Main Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 19506 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.1% less than in Reading Metro, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 19506 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reading Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19506 home values.
- 413 N Main St Bernville, PA$125KStudio----
- 342-344 Main St Shoemakersville, PA$213K434,064
- 431 N Main St Bernville, PA$156KStudio----
- 439 N Main St Bernville, PA--21.51,600
- 406 Main St East Greenville, PA$88K311,800
- 340 Main St Shoemakersville, PA$113K211,320
- 405 Main St East Greenville, PA$106K311,440
- 401 Main St East Greenville, PA$108K321,660
- 408 Main St East Greenville, PA$118K211,276
- 408 N Main St Bernville, PA$124K221,276
- 412 N Main St Bernville, PA$147K412,632
- 423 Main St East Greenville, PA$109K311,250
- 425 Main St East Greenville, PA$107K311,696
- 418 Main St East Greenville, PA$85K30.5960
- 435 Main St East Greenville, PA$124K211,280
- 329 Main St Shoemakersville, PA$113K311,408
- 439 Main St # 441 Bernville, PA$91K422,076
- 426 Main St East Greenville, PA$145K31.51,484
- 316 Main St Shoemakersville, PA$126K522,530
- 323 Main St # 325 Shoemakersville, PA$261K423,243
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Penn Bernville Elementary K-6 0.5 mi
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!