- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 Natchez Rd, Richmond, VA 232233 beds, 2 baths, 1,809 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.64 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $232,850
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 4 spaces, 1500 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,809 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 8137277246
- Zillow Home ID: 12355177
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Natchez Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23223 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 6.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 97.1% lower than in Henrico, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 23223 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23223 home values.
- 404 Natchez Rd Richmond, VA--331,661
- 212 Biloxi Rd Richmond, VA$129K321,400
- 4956 Cedar Summit Rd Richmond, VA$165K43--
- 215 Biloxi Rd Richmond, VA$124K311,386
- 401 Natchez Rd Richmond, VA$192K32.51,724
- 207 Biloxi Rd Richmond, VA$123K421,512
- 405 Natchez Rd Richmond, VA$174K321,512
- 5045 Cedar Fork Ter Richmond, VA$140K331,924
- 210 Biloxi Rd Richmond, VA$89K21875
- 315 Natchez Rd Richmond, VA$148K311,176
- 5041 Cedar Fork Ter Richmond, VA$115K321,284
- 304 Natchez Rd Richmond, VA$113K321,456
- 205 Biloxi Rd Richmond, VA$88K311,048
- 5049 Cedar Fork Ter Richmond, VA$129K32.51,664
- 5111 Bending Branch Dr Richmond, VA$168K321,961
- 5037 Cedar Fork Ter Richmond, VA$158K32.51,924
- 5109 Bending Branch Dr Richmond, VA$111K421,607
- 5203 Hollymead Dr Richmond, VA$106K31.51,386
- 208 Biloxi Rd Richmond, VA$158K321,418
- 205 Post Cedar Pl Richmond, VA$125K32.51,664
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292