A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1978
- HOA Fee: $222
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street, On street
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $94,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $108
- Flooring: Carpet
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Access \ First Floor Access, Assigned/Unassigned \ Assigned, Basement Type \ None, Cooling \ Individual Unit, Cooling \ Wall Unit, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Electric \ Individual Meter, Equipment \ Dishwasher, Equipment \ Intercom, Equipment \ Oven/Range, Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior \ Balcony, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Fireplace \ None, Foundation Type \ Unknown, Garage Desc \ None, Heat Fuel \ Gas, Heat System \ Baseboard, Historic \ Unknown, Hot Water \ In Fee, Insulation \ Unknown, Interior \ Cathedral Ceilings, Laundry \ Common, Laundry \ In Building, Near \ Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Private School, Near \ Public School, Near \ Shopping, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Plumbing \ Mixed, Pro-Mgt \ Yes, Property Category \ Condominium, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Laundry Room, Rooms \ Living Room, Sewer \ Connected, Status \ Active Pending Short Sale Approval, Type \ One Level, Water-Supply \ Connected
- Dining room
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 869 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: M:34 L:026.0 U:
- Zillow Home ID: 83091741
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $94-188K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02838 home values will fall 2.9% next year, compared to a 2.8% decrease for Providence as a whole. Among 02838 homes, this home is valued 8.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.9% less per square foot.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02838 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (93)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 400 New River Rd|
Nearby Schools in Providence
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.