- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 Piney Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 296074 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012 for $223,000
- Price/sqft: $74
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,000 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 151
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: M009020113300
- Zillow Home ID: 11078455
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Piney Grove Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29607, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16% less than in Greenville, and 13.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29607 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29607 home values.
- 6 Royal Oak Ct Greenville, SC$168K42.52,114
- 401 Piney Grove Rd Greenville, SC$206K42.52,865
- 402 Piney Grove Rd Greenville, SC$196K332,636
- 7 Royal Oak Ct Greenville, SC$197K432,482
- 4 Royal Oak Ct Greenville, SC$213K42.52,280
- 403 Piney Grove Rd Greenville, SC$222K42.52,821
- 404 Piney Grove Rd Greenville, SC$243K432,456
- 405 Piney Grove Rd Greenville, SC$165K42.52,267
- 106 Royal Oak Rd Greenville, SC$199K432,296
- 110 Royal Oak Rd Greenville, SC$220K432,187
- 201 Crepe Myrtle Ct Greenville, SC$164K42.52,139
- 5 Royal Oak Ct Greenville, SC$208K432,335
- 108 Royal Oak Rd Greenville, SC$189K42.51,998
- 203 Crepe Myrtle Ct Greenville, SC$171K42.52,466
- 312 Cherry Hill Rd Greenville, SC$192K532,200
- 406 Piney Grove Rd Greenville, SC$155K32.51,879
- 310 Cherry Hill Rd Greenville, SC$216K42.52,592
- 314 Cherry Hill Rd Greenville, SC$217K32.52,149
- 3 Royal Oak Ct Greenville, SC$166K321,758
- 205 Crepe Myrtle Ct Greenville, SC$157K421,897
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.