A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $1,600,000
- Price/sqft: $1,649
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Other Location, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Garage Parking Features \ RV/Boat Parking, Heating \ No Heating, Horse Property \ Yes, Horse Property Description \ Barn, Horse Property Description \ Pasture, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Agricultural Use, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Acres, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Acres, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Agent, Style \ Cottage/Bungalow, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 970 sqft
- Parcel #: 066092230
- Zillow Home ID: 82953118
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94019 home values will increase 3.6% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Half Moon Bay as a whole. Among 94019 homes, this home is valued 9.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 225.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3% lower than in Half Moon Bay, and 28.5% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
Nearby Schools in Half Moon Bay
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!