- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 Robin Ct, Cheshire, CT 064102 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,122 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No,Age Restricted \ No,Appliances Included \ Dishwasher,Appliances Included \ Oven/Range,Appliances Included \ Refrigerator,Basement \ Full Basement,Basement Finish Info \ Unfinished,Cooling System Type \ None,Fuel Type \ Electric,Gated Community \ No,Heat Type \ Baseboard,Hot Water Fuel \ Electric,Laundry Room Info \ In Basement,Parking Type \ Assigned,Property Type \ Rental,Rental Agreement \ Lease,Rental Property Type \ Condo,Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected,Style \ Townhouse,Water Source \ Public Water Connected,
- Floor size: 1,122 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2116975722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Robin Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06410, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Cheshire, and 23.4% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06410 home values.
- 402 Robin Ct UNIT 402 Cheshire, CT$133K21.51,122
- 401 Robin Ct UNIT 401 Cheshire, CT$134K21.51,122
- 404 Robin Ct UNIT 404 Cheshire, CT$135K21.51,122
- 403 Robin Ct UNIT 403 Cheshire, CT$127K21.51,122
- 405 Robin Ct Cheshire, CT$241K21.51,122
- 400 Robin Ct UNIT 400 Cheshire, CT$131K221,122
- 405 Robin Ct UNIT 405 Cheshire, CT$128K221,122
- 406 Robin Ct UNIT 406 Cheshire, CT$129K21.51,122
- 407 Robin Ct UNIT 407 Cheshire, CT$127K21.51,122
- 409 Robin Ct UNIT 409 Cheshire, CT$122K21.51,122
- 408 Robin Ct UNIT 408 Cheshire, CT$121K21.51,122
- 411 Robin Ct UNIT 411 Cheshire, CT$126K21.51,122
- 410 Robin Ct UNIT 410 Cheshire, CT$126K21.51,122
- 413 Robin Ct UNIT 413 Cheshire, CT$125K21.51,122
- 412 Robin Ct UNIT 412 Cheshire, CT$121K21.51,122
- 415 Robin Ct UNIT 415 Cheshire, CT$123K21.51,122
- 414 Robin Ct UNIT 414 Cheshire, CT$137K21.51,122
- 215 Robin Ln Cheshire, CT$344K42.51,641
- 417 Robin Ct UNIT 417 Cheshire, CT$142K21.51,122
- 417 Robin Ct Cheshire, CT$150K21.51,122
Nearby Schools in Cheshire
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292