This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.52 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- Unfinished basement
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Bay, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Harbor, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ River, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1 to 2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Closet, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Closet, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH1_DSCRP \ Enclosed Shower - Fiberglass, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH1_DSCRP \ Low Flow Toilet, BTH1_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Low Flow Toilet, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_DSCRP \ Enclosed Shower - Plastic, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, BTH3_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Attic Vent Elec., ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ Yes, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Owner, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Owner, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_DSCRP \ Attic Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), KIT_DSCRP \ Chair Rail, KIT_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Slider, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Cable Hookup, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_DSCRP \ Paints & Finishes - Low VOC, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,566 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:0126 B:0076 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 55969003
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $250-355K.
Market guideZillow predicts Providence Metro home values will increase 0.8% next year. Among 02748 homes, this home is valued 14.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 11.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02748, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% higher than in Dartmouth, and 67.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02748 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dartmouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|406 Russells Mills Rd Dartmouth, MA||$236K||3||1||1,346|
|8 Robin Dr Dartmouth, MA||$288K||3||1.5||1,232|
|15 Swanson Dr Dartmouth, MA||$313K||3||1.5||1,732|
|411 Russells Mills Rd Dartmouth, MA||$238K||3||1||1,144|
|391 Russells Mills Rd Dartmouth, MA||$226K||3||1||1,144|
|415 Russells Mills Rd Dartmouth, MA||$251K||3||1.5||1,415|
|414 Russells Mills Rd Dartmouth, MA||$269K||3||2||1,696|
|17 Swanson Dr Dartmouth, MA||$318K||3||2.5||1,651|
|7 Swanson Dr Dartmouth, MA||$287K||3||1.5||1,702|
|390 Russells Mills Rd Dartmouth, MA||$245K||3||1.5||1,594|
|387 Russells Mills Rd Dartmouth, MA||$237K||3||1||1,170|
|16 Swanson Dr Dartmouth, MA||$298K||2||2||1,288|
|416 Russells Mills Rd Dartmouth, MA||$385K||5||2.5||2,373|
|14 Swanson Dr Dartmouth, MA||$284K||3||1.5||1,248|
|18 Swanson Dr Dartmouth, MA||$348K||4||1.5||2,227|
|19 Swanson Dr Dartmouth, MA||$298K||3||2||1,504|
|5 Swanson Dr Dartmouth, MA||$263K||3||1||1,196|
|20 Swanson Dr Dartmouth, MA||$517K||3||3||2,951|
|11 Robin Dr Dartmouth, MA||$289K||3||2||2,072|
|383 Russells Mills Rd # 2 Dartmouth, MA||--||1||1||800|
Nearby Schools in Dartmouth
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded1.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.8 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!