- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 S Oxalis Ave, Orlando, FL 328073 beds, 2 baths, 1,177 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2006 for $195,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,177 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 342230250001010
- Zillow Home ID: 46252843
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 S Oxalis Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Engelwood Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.3% higher than in Orlando, and 288.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Engelwood Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Engelwood Park home values.
- 6129 Tern Ct Orlando, FL$105K321,296
- 6120 Tern Ct Orlando, FL$90K321,483
- 6123 Tern Ct Orlando, FL$122K221,815
- 405 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$162K542,000
- 6121 Tern Ct Orlando, FL$97K221,104
- 408 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$92K31.51,100
- 409 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$88K321,138
- 6216 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL$95K321,346
- 410 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$100K31.51,012
- 6222 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL$90K31.51,157
- 6221 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$87K321,466
- 414 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$92K321,373
- 6214 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$85K21874
- 6230 Lake Underhill Rd Orlando, FL$89K321,352
- 6227 Greylynne St Orlando, FL$114K321,372
- 422 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$105K321,250
- 417 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$98K32989
- 417 S Oxalis Ave Orlando, FL$120K311,414
- 266 S Oxalis Dr Orlando, FL$87K321,234
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!