400 S Washington St, Baltimore, MD 212314 beds, 3 baths, 2,115 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 690 sqft
- Built in 1890
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Mar 2014 for $340,000
- Price/sqft: $161
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Wet Bar
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,115 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 46
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 1773 017
- Zillow Home ID: 36436091
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 S Washington Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Upper Fells Point market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 39.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35% higher than in Baltimore, and 314.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Upper Fells Point home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Upper Fells Point home values.
- 402 S Washington St Baltimore, MD$197K--11,012
- 404 S Washington St Baltimore, MD$219K--1.5780
- 406 S Washington St Baltimore, MD$225K22780
- 406 Washington St Annapolis, MD$279K--11,144
- 408 S Washington St Baltimore, MD$149K22900
- 408 Washington St Annapolis, MD$325K21.5756
- 408 S Washington St Baltimore, MD$182K--2900
- 1931 Bank St Baltimore, MD$321K--2.51,581
- 410 S Washington St Baltimore, MD$183K21900
- 1929 Bank St Baltimore, MD$321K--2.51,693
- 1927 Bank St Baltimore, MD$214K--11,106
- 412 S Washington St Baltimore, MD$187K321,360
- Bank St Baltimore, MD$281K--11,236
- Bank St Baltimore, MD$281K--22,120
- 1925 Bank St Baltimore, MD$271K331,080
- 414 S Washington St Baltimore, MD$226K231,092
- 1923 Bank St Baltimore, MD$204K21975
- 1936 Bank St Baltimore, MD$364K43.52,340
- 1938 Bank St Baltimore, MD$383K--2.52,700
- 1934 Bank St Baltimore, MD$254K221,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.