- Built in 2009
- HOA Fee: $1,238
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,600,000
- Price/sqft: $1,366
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Clubroom, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assc Fee Includes \ Gas, Assc Fee Includes \ Heat, Assc Fee Includes \ Hot Water, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Refuse Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Security, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Snow Removal, Assc Fee Includes \ Valet Parking, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assc Pool \ No, Assoc Security \ Concierge, Assoc Security \ Doorman, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Condominium Name \ The Clarendon, Construction \ Brick, Construction \ Stone/Concrete, Cooling \ Heat Pump, Disclosure \ N, Documents On File \ Floor Plans, Documents On File \ Master Deed, Documents On File \ Rules & Regs, FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly, Heating \ Heat Pump, Hot Water \ Natural Gas, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Interior Features \ Cable Available, Lead Paint \ None, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - On Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Other, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Hi-Rise, Type \ Condo, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ No, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 103
- Floor size: 1,171 sqft
- Parcel #: W:04 P:01129 S:034
- Unit floor #: 16
- Zillow Home ID: 102987507
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will fall 2.3% next year, compared to a 1.7% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 103.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 49.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 43.1% lower than in Boston, and 72.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (104)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 400 Stuart St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
PK-5 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!