- Built in 2009
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $2,350,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,552
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Bike Path, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Wall Oven, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, COOLING \ Central Air, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Hi-Rise, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Corner, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 107
- Floor size: 1,514 sqft
- Parcel #: W:04 P:01129 S:208
- Unit floor #: 30
- Zillow Home ID: 102987584
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.05-3.32M.
Market guideZillow predicts Back Bay home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.6% increase for Boston as a whole. Among Back Bay homes, this home is valued 245.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 66.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Back Bay, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.1% lower than in Boston, and 59.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Back Bay home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Back Bay home values.
|Other Units in this Building (104)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 400 Stuart St|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!