400 Tall Grass Dr, Harvard, IL 600334 beds, 3 baths, 2,150 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $10
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $153,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,150 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0602331005
- Zillow Home ID: 72608180
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Tall Grass Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60033, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6% greater than in Harvard, and 410.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60033 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Harvard.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60033 home values.
- 320 Tall Grass Dr Harvard, IL$145K42.52,163
- 404 Tall Grass Dr Harvard, IL$183K342,400
- Meadow Ln Harvard, IL$143K----2,201
- Country Brook Ln Harvard, IL$142K----2,150
- 316 Tall Grass Dr Harvard, IL$140K321,895
- 408 Tall Grass Dr Harvard, IL$130K3--1,858
- 621 Meadow Ln Harvard, IL$143K----2,201
- 314 Tall Grass Dr Harvard, IL$138K----1,858
- 412 Tall Grass Dr Harvard, IL$130K----1,858
- 619 Meadow Ln Harvard, IL$160K42.52,150
- 615 Meadow Ln Harvard, IL$147K42.12,100
- 312 Tall Grass Dr Harvard, IL$125K331,800
- 420 Tall Grass Dr Harvard, IL$101K3--1,267
- 622 Country Brook Ln Harvard, IL$144K----2,201
- 609 Meadow Ln Harvard, IL$133K----1,858
- 618 Country Brook Ln Harvard, IL$136K----1,858
- Stoney Creek Ln Harvard, IL--------
- 607 Meadow Ln Harvard, IL$142K42.52,150
- 614 Country Brook Ln Harvard, IL$121K----1,657
- 614 Stoney Creek Ln Harvard, IL$137K----2,150
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!