- Built in 2005
- 52 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,779 all time views
- 5 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $335
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Price/sqft: $135
- MLS #: 08845522
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- 2nd Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Main Level, 2nd Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Age \ 6-10 Years, Air Conditioning \ Central Air, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exercise Facilities, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Assessment Includes \ Security, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Assessment Includes \ TV/Cable, Assessment Includes \ Water, Basement (Y/N) \ None, Basement \ None, Bath Amenities \ Double Sink, Bath Amenities \ Separate Shower, Bath Amenities \ Soaking Tub, Common Area Amenities \ Bike Room/Bike Trails, Common Area Amenities \ Elevator, Common Area Amenities \ Exercise Room, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Dining Room Level \ Not Applicable, Driveway \ Concrete, Exterior Building Type \ Brick, Family Room Flooring \ Carpet, Family Room Level \ Main Level, Family Room Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Frequency \ Monthly, Garage On-Site \ Yes, Garage Ownership \ N/A, Garage Type \ Attached, Garage Type \ Attached, Heat/Fuel \ Forced Air, Heat/Fuel \ Gas, Interior Property Features \ Elevator, Interior Property Features \ Flexicore, Is Parking Included in Price \ Yes, Kitchen Flooring \ Vinyl, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Kitchen Type \ Eating Area-Table Space, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Laundry Flooring \ Vinyl, Laundry Level \ Main Level, Laundry Window Treatments \ None, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Living Room Level \ Not Applicable, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Master Bedroom Bath (Y/N) \ Full, Master Bedroom Flooring \ Carpet, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y/N) \ Blinds, Other Information \ Commuter Train, Other Information \ Interstate Access, Other Information \ School Bus Service, Parking Type \ Garage, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pet Information \ Pet Weight Limitation, Pets Allowed (Y/N) \ Yes, Property Type \ Attached Single, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Status \ Contingent, Tax Exemptions \ Homeowner, Type of House \ Condo, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 52
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Zillow Home ID: 2112546838
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $108-210K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60480 home values will decrease 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.8% decrease for Willow Springs as a whole. Among 60480 homes, this home is 33.4% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60480, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 0.7% less than in Willow Springs, and 481.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 60480 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Willow Springs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60480 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (59)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 400 Village Cir|
Nearby Schools in Willow Springs
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.