- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 W Olive Rd, Clayton, NC 275203 beds, 2 baths, 1,432 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $155,000
- Price/sqft: $108
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1140 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,432 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Parcel #: 05I06032G
- Zillow Home ID: 69090821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 W Olive Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27520 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 67.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 318.9% higher than in Clayton, and 131.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27520 home values.
- 340 W Olive Rd Clayton, NC$75K31.51,200
- 442 W Olive Rd Clayton, NC$74K211,164
- 2008 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$159K421,770
- 2004 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$125K32.51,358
- 2012 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$148K321,720
- 286 W Olive Rd Clayton, NC$119K321,776
- 2000 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$233K322,544
- 2014 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$137K321,426
- 312 W Olive Rd Clayton, NC$65K21856
- 451 W Olive Rd Clayton, NC$74K21672
- 2020 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$137K322,105
- 2024 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$114K321,232
- 45 W Olive Rd Clayton, NC$280K523,218
- 2028 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$109K311,132
- 256 W Olive Rd Clayton, NC$93K321,128
- 2009 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$280K332,309
- 510 W Olive Rd Clayton, NC$191K332,072
- 2013 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$181K332,330
- 2005 Ridge Rd # A Clayton, NC--------
- 2021 Julian Ln Clayton, NC$177K231,915
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.