- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
400 Young St, Manchester, NH 031034 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.7 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1943
- Last sold: Jun 1992 for $195,000
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,792 sqft
- Parcel #: MNCH M:0503 B:000 L:0109
- Zillow Home ID: 74308589
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 400 Young Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03103 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40% higher than in Manchester, and 26.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03103 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Manchester.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03103 home values.
- 393 Young St Manchester, NH$225K321,848
- 397 Young St Manchester, NH$245K321,973
- 384 Young St Manchester, NH$198K321,616
- 30 Riley Ave Manchester, NH$234K321,848
- 7 Sunnyside St Manchester, NH$154K311,334
- 40 Riley Ave Manchester, NH$277K32.51,780
- 43 Riley Ave Manchester, NH$238K632,456
- 51 Riley Ave Manchester, NH$240K632,456
- 1043 Somerville St Manchester, NH$105K11620
- 1013 Somerville St Manchester, NH$147K421,254
- 456 Young St Manchester, NH$156K211,240
- 58 Riley Ave Manchester, NH$170K31.51,371
- 33 Sunnyside St Manchester, NH$147K21.5840
- 1011 Somerville St Manchester, NH$200K321,490
- 65 Riley Ave Manchester, NH$179K422,392
- 149 Jewett St Manchester, NH$203K321,333
- 39 Sunnyside St Manchester, NH$172K211,441
- 994 Somerville St Manchester, NH$205K422,041
- 159 Jewett St Manchester, NH$168K21.51,042
- 1007 Somerville St Manchester, NH$229K622,320
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.