4000 3rd St, Baltimore, MD 212253 beds, 2 baths, 1,640 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other, Wall
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $159,000
- Price/sqft: $97
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,640 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7123 014
- Zillow Home ID: 36552688
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4000 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Brooklyn, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.8% greater than in Baltimore, and 341.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Brooklyn home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brooklyn home values.
- 4002 3rd St Baltimore, MD$166K--21,301
- 4004 3rd St Baltimore, MD$154K--1.51,798
- 3912 3rd St Baltimore, MD$175K--11,296
- Jack St Baltimore, MD$174K--2.51,542
- 3rd St Baltimore, MD$141K--11,240
- 2nd St Baltimore, MD$110K--1832
- 211 Jack St Baltimore, MD$175K--11,824
- 3910 3rd St Baltimore, MD$157K--2824
- 4006 3rd St Baltimore, MD$149K521,568
- 206 Jack St Baltimore, MD$161K--21,500
- 3908 3rd St Baltimore, MD$212K431,698
- 201 Jack St Baltimore, MD$101K--11,296
- 4008 3rd St Baltimore, MD$144K--11,456
- 4001 3rd St Baltimore, MD$129K--11,938
- 4005 3rd St Baltimore, MD$116K--21,800
- 202 Jack St Baltimore, MD$132K--11,392
- 209 Charles St Brooklyn, MD$96K------
- 4007 3rd St Baltimore, MD$133K--21,800
- 4010 3rd St Baltimore, MD----11,186
- 3911 3rd St Baltimore, MD$141K--11,240
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.