- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4000 Edson Ave, Bronx, NY 104662 beds, 1 bath, 2,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Lot depth: 75
- Lot width: 20
- Parcel #: 049810099
- Zillow Home ID: 29836036
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4000 Edson Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wakefield, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 165.5% higher than in New York, and 37.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wakefield home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wakefield home values.
- 4002 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$413K----2,760
- 4004 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$410K----2,760
- 4006 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$442K----2,760
- 4026 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$328K311,798
- 4028 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$330K311,260
- 4030 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$335K----1,690
- 4015 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$515K532,958
- 4032 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$360K----1,890
- 4015 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$351K----1,540
- 4034 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$376K----1,790
- 4019 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$349K----1,540
- 4021 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$605K----3,802
- 4034A Edson Ave Bronx, NY$401K----2,062
- 1935 Strang Ave Bronx, NY$477K----2,898
- 4036 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$405K----2,112
- 4025 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$379K----1,968
- 4025 Baychester Ave Bronx, NY$544KStudio--3,726
- 4027 Edson Ave Bronx, NY$455K841,800
- De Reimer Ave Bronx, NY$476K----1,645
- Edson Ave # B Bronx, NY$520K----2,880
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!