- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4000 Forest Hill Ave, Richmond, VA 232251.5 baths, 1,816 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $93,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 150 sqft
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,816 sqft
- Lot depth: 190
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: S0002921014
- Zillow Home ID: 12539992
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4000 Forest Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Hill Terrace market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3000% greater than in Richmond, and 7.5% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Hill Terrace home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hill Terrace home values.
- 4004 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$250K31.51,718
- 4006 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$259K41.51,718
- Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$250K31.51,718
- 4008 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$144K31836
- 4001 Sharon Ct Richmond, VA$163K211,054
- 4003 Sharon Ct Richmond, VA$269K432,382
- 4010 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$146K31836
- 4005 Sharon Ct Richmond, VA$148K31988
- 3900 Forest Hill Ave OFC 5A Richmond, VA$104K11714
- 4007 Sharon Ct Richmond, VA$148K111,314
- 4009 Sharon Ct Richmond, VA$142K31962
- 4011 Sharon Ct Richmond, VA$146K31962
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!