4000 Hampton Dr, Rocky Mount, NC 278034 beds, 3 baths, 2,254 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1996
- 193 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $106,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- MLS #: 95820
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Foundation type: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 2,254 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 383015-53-9294
- Zillow Home ID: 74997271
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4000 Hampton Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27803 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% higher than in Rocky Mount, and 86.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27803 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rocky Mount.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27803 home values.
- 4004 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$145K32.51,832
- 3928 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$170K422,389
- 4001 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$167K332,032
- 4005 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$163K422,427
- 105 Sion Ct Rocky Mount, NC$147K32.51,588
- 4008 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$172K32.52,216
- 3925 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$143K321,800
- 3924 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$138K321,710
- 105 Hearthstone Ct Rocky Mount, NC$171K32.52,180
- 109 Hearthstone Ct Rocky Mount, NC$161K32.51,844
- 4009 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$168K32.51,898
- 3921 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$168K32.52,049
- 105 Sion Ct Rocky Mount, NC$144K32.51,526
- 113 Hearthstone Ct Rocky Mount, NC$161K32.52,024
- 109 Sion Ct Rocky Mount, NC$139K32.51,715
- 117 Hearthstone Ct Rocky Mount, NC$169K32.51,993
- 3920 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$171K32.52,092
- 113 Sion Ct Rocky Mount, NC$160K331,910
- 104 Sion Ct Rocky Mount, NC$151K32.51,818
- 4013 Hampton Dr Rocky Mount, NC$160K42.51,863
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.