- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 190 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,760 all time views
- 33 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2007 for $274,500
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 1426141
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Off street
- Unfinished basement
- Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition, Attic \ Pull Down, Cooling \ Central Air, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Water Sewer \ Public Sewer, Year Blt Desc \ Actual, Flooring \ Wood, Interior \ Built In Cabinet\Bookcases, Interior \ Double Vanity, Interior \ French Doors, Porch \ Deck, Siding \ Vinyl, Heating \ Forced Hot Air, Basement Type \ Basement-Full, Style \ 2-Story, Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Interior \ Formal Dining Room, Basement Type \ Walk-Out, Appl Equip \ Electric Cooking, Flooring \ Carpet-W-W, Interior \ Eat-In-Kitchen, Basement Type \ Unfinished, Appl Equip \ Dryer, Structure \ Concrete, Waterfront \ No
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,910 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 205
- Lot width: 96
- Parcel #: C0010462028
- Zillow Home ID: 72637717
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $130-317K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 23235 home values will increase 0.8% next year, compared to a 1.9% increase for Richmond as a whole. Among 23235 homes, this home is 35.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 29.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1133.3% greater than in Richmond, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23235 home values.
|3914 Oakleaf Rd Richmond, VA||$179K||2||1||1,488|
|4004 Oakleaf Rd Richmond, VA||$170K||5||2||1,086|
|3906 Oakleaf Rd Richmond, VA||$148K||2||2||940|
|4012 Oakleaf Rd Richmond, VA||$175K||--||2||1,246|
|8941 Elm Rd Richmond, VA||$183K||3||2||1,311|
|3917 Beechmont Rd Richmond, VA||$82K||--||0.5||319|
|3907 Beechmont Rd Richmond, VA||$180K||4||1||1,535|
|8936 Old Holly Rd Richmond, VA||$215K||3||2||1,706|
|4007 Oakleaf Rd Richmond, VA||$251K||4||2.5||2,118|
|4003 Beechmont Rd Richmond, VA||$146K||--||1||864|
|4030 Oakleaf Rd Richmond, VA||$241K||--||1||1,847|
|9009 Old Holly Rd Richmond, VA||$140K||2||1||931|
|8933 Elm Rd Richmond, VA||$162K||4||2||1,259|
|9005 Old Holly Rd Richmond, VA||$121K||2||1||719|
|9011 Old Holly Rd Richmond, VA||$180K||3||2||1,299|
|8928 Old Holly Rd Richmond, VA||$145K||3||2.5||1,381|
|8934 Elm Rd Richmond, VA||$171K||3||1||1,252|
|9001 Old Holly Rd Richmond, VA||$157K||3||1||1,002|
|4015 Beechmont Rd Richmond, VA||$166K||3||2||1,200|
|9013 Old Holly Rd Richmond, VA||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!