- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4000 Queens Dr, Moore, OK 731603 beds, 2 baths, 1,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,841 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $129,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 424 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,406 sqft
- Parcel #: R0134857
- Zillow Home ID: 64517693
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4000 Queens Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73160 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 10% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Moore, and 71.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73160 home values.
- 4004 Queens Dr Moore, OK$160K421,768
- 4008 Queens Dr Moore, OK$150K421,649
- 4001 Madison Ave Moore, OK$145K421,715
- 413 SW 39th St Moore, OK$135K321,466
- 4005 Madison Ave Moore, OK$122K321,212
- 409 SW 39th St Moore, OK$129K321,466
- 4009 Madison Ave Moore, OK$134K321,431
- 417 SW 39th St Moore, OK$134K321,431
- 4012 Queens Dr Moore, OK$163K321,794
- 4005 Queens Dr Moore, OK$145K321,512
- 4001 Queens Dr Moore, OK$136K321,486
- 405 SW 39th St Moore, OK$116K321,220
- 4009 Queens Dr Moore, OK$145K321,539
- 4009 Queens Dr # 0 Moore, OK$146K321,539
- 4013 Madison Ave Moore, OK$134K321,461
- 421 SW 39th St Moore, OK$185K432,189
- 502 SW 38th Ter Moore, OK$118K321,364
- 4013 Queens Dr Moore, OK$154K321,811
- 4016 Queens Dr Moore, OK$154K421,627
- 401 SW 39th St Moore, OK$121K321,291
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292