4001 87th St, Lubbock, TX 794233 beds, 2 baths, 2,960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1983
- 296 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $74
- MLS #: 201402811
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- View: Park
- Big extra room.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,960 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 92
- Parcel #: R58943
- Zillow Home ID: 54119063
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4001 87th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 79423 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 30.7% lower than in Lubbock Metro, and 39% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 79423 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lubbock Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 79423 home values.
- 4003 87th St Lubbock, TX$335K443,920
- 4002 88th St Lubbock, TX$337K----3,617
- 4004 87th St Lubbock, TX$275K432,750
- 4004 88th St Lubbock, TX$353K----3,817
- 4002 87th St Lubbock, TX$294K43.53,067
- 4005 87th St Lubbock, TX$279K32.52,445
- 4006 87th St Lubbock, TX$269K----2,977
- 8612 Miami Ave Lubbock, TX$183K----2,055
- 4006 88th St Lubbock, TX$330K43.53,688
- 8610 Miami Ave Lubbock, TX$182K222,055
- 11107 Miami Ave Lubbock, TX--------
- 11105 Miami Ave Lubbock, TX--------
- 11111 Miami Ave Lubbock, TX--------
- 11109 Miami Ave Lubbock, TX--------
- 3909 86th St Lubbock, TX$166K221,976
- 3907 86th St Lubbock, TX$148K----1,607
- 4008 87th St Lubbock, TX$258K----2,568
- 3911 86th St Lubbock, TX$170K----2,135
- 4001 88th St Lubbock, TX$231K332,817
- 3905 86th St Lubbock, TX$204K222,164
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!