4001 Glen Laurel Dr, Raleigh, NC 276123 beds, 2 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $159
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 5 spaces, 576 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Parcel #: 079505097317000
- Zillow Home ID: 6440106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4001 Glen Laurel Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northwest Raleigh, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.8% lower than in Raleigh, and 52.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Northwest Raleigh home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northwest Raleigh home values.
- 4101 Edwards Mill Rd Raleigh, NC$252K--12,168
- 4005 Glen Laurel Dr Raleigh, NC$280K--2.51,933
- 4000 Manor Club Dr APT 9 Raleigh, NC--221,208
- Glen Laurel Dr Raleigh, NC$592K----3,554
- 3914 Victoria Townes Ln Raleigh, NC$442K--2.52,868
- 4010 Glen Laurel Dr Raleigh, NC$406K43.53,120
- 4000 Glen Laurel Dr Raleigh, NC$362K43.52,966
- 4011 Glen Laurel Dr Raleigh, NC$264K--21,804
- 3915 Victoria Townes Ln Raleigh, NC$466K--2.53,012
- 3912 Victoria Townes Ln Raleigh, NC$435K--32,862
- 3913 Victoria Townes Ln Raleigh, NC$456K32.52,910
- 4014 Glen Laurel Dr Raleigh, NC$381K221
- 4004 White Pine Dr Raleigh, NC$268K--21,844
- 4008 White Pine Dr Raleigh, NC$248K--21,926
- 4044 Edwards Mill Rd Raleigh, NC--Studio--1,081
- 3910 Victoria Townes Ln Raleigh, NC$469K--2.53,168
- 4012 White Pine Dr Raleigh, NC$265K321,951
- 4000 White Pine Dr Raleigh, NC$241K--21,632
- 3911 Victoria Townes Ln Raleigh, NC$440K--2.52,915
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.