- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4001 Hickory Rd, Richmond, VA 232354 beds, 4 baths, 2,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.79 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $133
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,940 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Lot depth: 352
- Lot width: 114
- Parcel #: C0010424039
- Zillow Home ID: 89101511
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4001 Hickory Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 633.3% higher than in Richmond, and 20.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23235 home values.
- 8742 Elm Rd Richmond, VA$226K31.51,356
- 4013 Hickory Rd Richmond, VA$215K31.51,259
- 4025 Hickory Rd Richmond, VA--------
- 8708 Elm Rd Richmond, VA$210K31.51,537
- 8800 Elm Rd Richmond, VA$153K321,144
- 8709 Cherokee Rd Richmond, VA$192K--11,297
- 8706 Elm Rd Richmond, VA$216K332,311
- 8727 Elm Rd Richmond, VA$141K311,019
- 4103 Hickory Rd Richmond, VA$347K--2.53,112
- 8620 Burgundy Rd Richmond, VA$217K--3.52,383
- 3942 Hickory Rd Richmond, VA$177K321,317
- 8814 Elm Rd Richmond, VA$139K22956
- 3925 Hickory Rd Richmond, VA$190K31.51,475
- 8621 Burgundy Rd Richmond, VA$162K31.51,344
- 4022 Hickory Rd Richmond, VA$173K--1.5985
- 8715 Elm Rd Richmond, VA$157K422,300
- 3934 Hickory Rd Richmond, VA$184K31.51,188
- 4101 Hickory Rd Richmond, VA$264K--32,137
- 8702 Elm Rd Richmond, VA$174K31.5979
- 8707 Elm Rd Richmond, VA$183K31.51,369
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.