4001 NE 95th St, Seattle, WA 981153 beds, 1.75 baths, 2,210 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2011 for $291,000
- Price/sqft: $132
- Unfinished basement, 260 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,210 sqft
- Parcel #: 5210200236
- Zillow Home ID: 48952893
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4001 Ne 95th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wedgwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 52% lower than in Seattle, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Wedgwood home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wedgwood home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
960 sqft, 7,405 sqft lot, built in 1949
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 9408 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$1.03M43.53,390
- 4013 NE 95th St Seattle, WA$721K42.52,390
- 9402 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$648K41.752,330
- 3855 NE 95th St Seattle, WA$429K311,000
- 9504 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$447K311,500
- 3852 NE 94th St Seattle, WA$709K42.753,010
- 9320 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$808K61.753,160
- 4015 NE 95th St Seattle, WA$512K32.52,230
- 4014 NE 95th St Seattle, WA$385K31.751,780
- 9235 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA$734K52.52,460
- 3849 NE 95th St Seattle, WA$523K522,280
- 9512 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$386K31990
- 3846 NE 94th St Seattle, WA$845K542,920
- 3846 NE 94th St Seattle, WA$789K542,920
- 3850 NE 95th St Seattle, WA$407K321,170
- 9233 41st Ave NE Seattle, WA$712K32.52,300
- 4010 NE 95th St Seattle, WA$346K21790
- 9314 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$546K42.251,870
- 4027 NE 95th St Seattle, WA$528K42.51,900
- 9509 40th Ave NE Seattle, WA$422K421,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!