4001 Route 563, Chatsworth, NJ 080194 beds, 1 bath, 1,994 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- 153 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $113
- MLS #: 6354740
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 4 spaces
- Hardwood floors, 4th BR is entire upper floor or use it as a family room/den. Pole barn. Newer windows, siding & roof.
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,994 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 250
- Lot width: 150
- Parcel #: 3903703000000004
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 38184048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4001 Route 563
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Woodland Township, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 66% lower than in Philadelphia Metro, and 79.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Woodland Township home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Woodland Township home values.
- 4003 Route 563 Chatsworth, NJ$171K----1,070
- 4005 Route 563 Chatsworth, NJ$179K----1,290
- 3995 Route 563 Chatsworth, NJ$430K----3,735
- 4007 Route 563 Chatsworth, NJ$157K----1,602
- 5 Peacock Ave Chatsworth, NJ$300K22--
- 4011 Route 563 Chatsworth, NJ$183K31996
- 1507 Route 532 Chatsworth, NJ$163K----1,556
- 3993 Route 563 Chatsworth, NJ$113K----1,200
- 1509 Route 532 Chatsworth, NJ$126K----1,112
- Savoy Blvd Chatsworth, NJ$341K----2,098
- 1 Savoy Ct Burlington, NJ$411K----2,747
- 3 Savoy Ct Burlington, NJ$292K------
- 3986 Route 563 Chatsworth, NJ$318K32.52,040
- 1505 Route 532 Chatsworth, NJ$300K----2,160
- 5 Savoy Ct Burlington, NJ$323K----2,984
- 7 Savoy Ct Burlington, NJ$322K----2,747
- 5 Savoy Blvd Chatsworth, NJ$258K------
- 5 Peacock Ave Chatsworth, NJ$252K221
- 3970 Route 563 Chatsworth, NJ$173K----816
- 3971 Route 563 Chatsworth, NJ$136K----1,488
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!