4002 4th St, Baltimore, MD 212254 beds, 2 baths, 1,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,272 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $141
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,350 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7122 021
- Zillow Home ID: 36552669
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4002 4th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Brooklyn market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Baltimore, and 207.5% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Brooklyn home values.
- 4000 4th St Baltimore, MD$150K--1.52,212
- 4008 4th St Baltimore, MD$79K--1976
- 307 Jack St Baltimore, MD$297K--3.51,950
- 3918 4th St Baltimore, MD$161K--1.51,637
- Jack St Baltimore, MD$133K--11,226
- 4010 4th St Baltimore, MD$191K--21,456
- 305 Jack St Baltimore, MD$163K--2.51,542
- 4012 4th St Baltimore, MD$163K--11,636
- 4007 4th St Baltimore, MD$173K--21,485
- 306 Frankle St Baltimore, MD$177K--11,299
- 308 Jack St Baltimore, MD$133K311,226
- 4001 4th St Baltimore, MD$107K--21,158
- 3914 4th St Baltimore, MD$144K--11,787
- 4009 4th St Baltimore, MD$89K--1.51,450
- 4011 4th St Baltimore, MD$65K--21,526
- 4013 4th St Baltimore, MD$59K--11,526
- 304 Jack St Baltimore, MD$90K--1775
- 4th St Baltimore, MD$107K--21,158
- 4017 4th St Baltimore, MD$159K--11,584
- 302 Frankle St Baltimore, MD$136K--1918
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!