- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4002 Dakota Ave, Nashville, TN 372093 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,431 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2014 for $429,000
- Price/sqft: $176
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,431 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 09116035400
- Zillow Home ID: 41115126
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4002 Dakota Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Sylvan Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 21.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.4% greater than in Nashville, and 92.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Sylvan Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Nashville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sylvan Heights home values.
- 4004 Dakota Ave Nashville, TN$147K311,044
- 4000 Dakota Ave Nashville, TN$190K221,287
- 4006 Dakota Ave Nashville, TN$359K32.52,310
- 4003 Nevada Ave Nashville, TN$176K21879
- 314 Sentinel Dr Nashville, TN$144K31814
- 4001 Nevada Ave Nashville, TN$210K311,053
- 4008 Dakota Ave Nashville, TN$218K311,126
- 4005 Nevada Ave Nashville, TN$206K311,180
- 4001 Dakota Ave Nashville, TN$269K441,525
- 4007 Nevada Ave Nashville, TN$168K211,008
- 4009B Nevada Ave # B Nashville, TN$167K33--
- 4010 Dakota Ave Nashville, TN$135K32.52,208
- 4009 Nevada Ave Nashville, TN$161K32.51,660
- 4009 Nevada Ave # A Nashville, TN$281K32.51,708
- 4009 Nevada Ave # B Nashville, TN$272K32.51,648
- 312 Sentinel Dr Nashville, TN$201K311,110
- 234 40th Ave N Nashville, TN$247K321,161
- 236 40th Ave N Nashville, TN$304K321,440
- 232 40th Ave N Nashville, TN$239K321,104
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!