4002 W Fairview Hts, Tampa, FL 336164 beds, 2 baths, 1,440 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $69,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 108
- Parcel #: 1370930000
- Zillow Home ID: 45070975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4002 W Fairview Hts
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Gandy-Sun Bay South market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 67.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.5% lower than in Tampa, and 153.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Gandy-Sun Bay South home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Gandy-Sun Bay South home values.
- 4006 W Fairview Hts Tampa, FL$119K211,054
- 4001 W Montgomery Ter Tampa, FL$85K311,557
- 4003 W Montgomery Ter Tampa, FL$104K21888
- 4008 W Fairview Hts Tampa, FL$107K411,418
- 4001 W Fairview Hts Tampa, FL$131K311,092
- 4003 W Fairview Hts Tampa, FL$131K321,192
- 4005 W Montgomery Ter Tampa, FL$141K321,228
- 6212 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$118K21888
- 6214 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$97K311,000
- 4005 W Fairview Hts Tampa, FL$131K321,608
- 6210 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$105K211,128
- S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$112K311,128
- 6216 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$112K311,128
- 4007 W Montgomery Ter Tampa, FL$134K21.51,444
- 4010 W Fairview Hts Tampa, FL$131K211,224
- 6208 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$123K21888
- 4007 W Fairview Hts Tampa, FL$135K211,056
- 4002 W Montgomery Ter Tampa, FL$212K221,502
- 6218 S Grady Ave Tampa, FL$109K211,148
- 4004 W Montgomery Ter Tampa, FL$123K21888
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292