- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
4003 22nd St N, Arlington, VA 222074 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,025 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 5,706 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $973,830
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling System: Zoned A/C, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Zoned, Ice Maker, Kitchen, Living Room, Parking Type: Garage, Storage, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,025 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 05046062
- Zillow Home ID: 64572106
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 4003 22nd St N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Cherrydale, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.9% higher than in Arlington, and 73.7% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cherrydale home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Arlington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cherrydale home values.
- 3930 Vacation Ln Arlington, VA$748K331,404
- 3920 Vacation Ln Arlington, VA$949K32.752,036
- 4005 22nd St N Arlington, VA$1.03M33.52,025
- 3934 Vacation Ln Arlington, VA$641K22980
- 2164 N Quebec St Arlington, VA$791K322,500
- 4007 22nd St N Arlington, VA$1.21M44.53,045
- 4000 Vacation Ln Arlington, VA$812K321,600
- 3912 Vacation Ln Arlington, VA$1.18M32.52,948
- 2165 N Quebec St Arlington, VA$1.06M432,262
- 2218 N Quincy St Arlington, VA$779K31.51,200
- 2162 N Quebec St Arlington, VA$1.05M--3.52,263
- 4011 22nd St N Arlington, VA$628K21748
- 3929 Vacation Ln Arlington, VA$1.18M442,848
- 3933 Vacation Ln Arlington, VA$1.22M342,848
- 4006 Vacation Ln Arlington, VA$749K331,137
- 2159 N Quebec St Arlington, VA$1.07M442,549
- 2158 N Quebec St Arlington, VA$619K33.5736
- 4003 Vacation Ln Arlington, VA$675K--1950
- 3906 Vacation Ln Arlington, VA$744K321,248
- 2224 N Quincy St Arlington, VA$717K31.51,200
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.